Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Blog on Hold


My cousin Margaret Alwood Bailey had a long, and wonderful life which we will celebrate this week.
This is a photo taken three weeks ago at the Alwood family gathering.
She is the last of her generation of Baileys in our family and we will all miss her.
********************************

The blog and answers to Figure It Out Friday and Wordless Wednesday will have to wait until my return.
There are more posts that have not received any attention, so please direct yourself to them while I am gone.
Please do leave comments - I shall attend to them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Your family will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear. You wrote a wonderful tribute for your cousin. Take care!

Anonymous said...

It is so sad when we lose a generation.My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dr Pezz said...

Good luck to you this week!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

My deepest condolences to you and your family.

eastcoastlife said...

My condolences to you and your family.

Suzy said...

Sorry to hear about your family's loss...I'm sure that you will have many wonderful memories of her!